Is BULLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BULLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a projectile that is fired from a gun
- noun - a high-speed passenger train
- noun - (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity
- A usually metal projectile in the shape of a pointed cylinder or a ball that is expelled from a firearm, especially a rifle or a handgun.
- Such a projectile in a metal casing; a cartridge.
- An object resembling a projectile in shape, action, or effect.
- A heavy dot () used to highlight a particular passage.
- verb - to move swiftly
There are 6 letters in BULLET: B E L L T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BULLET, to go: BULLET?
Rearrange the letters in BULLET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BULLET
What's nearby BULLET
Lookup in Wiki for BULLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BULLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BULLET"