Is BULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- noun - a large and strong and heavyset man
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a serious and ludicrous blunder
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - an investor with an optimistic market outlook
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- noun - the second sign of the zodiac
- noun - the center of a target
- noun - a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- noun - mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'
- verb - push or force
- verb - try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- verb - advance in price
- An adult male bovine mammal.
- The uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle.
- The male of certain other large animals, such as the alligator, elephant, or moose.
- An exceptionally large, strong, and aggressive person.
- An optimist, especially regarding business conditions.
- A person who buys commodities or securities in anticipation of a rise in prices or who tries by speculative purchases to effect such a rise.
- A police officer or detective.
- Empty, foolish, or pretentious talk.
- Large and strong like a bull.
- Characterized by rising prices: a bull market.
- An official document issued by the pope and sealed with a bulla.
- The bulla with which such a document is sealed.
- A gross blunder in logical speech or expression.
- verb - to push ahead
There are 4 letters in BULL: B L L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BULL, to go: BULL?
Rearrange the letters in BULL and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of BULL
Contextual use of BULL
What's nearby BULL
Lookup in Wiki for BULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BULL"