Is BILLION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BILLION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 12 zeros
- noun - a very large indefinite number (usually hyperbole)
- noun - the number that is represented as a one followed by 9 zeros
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of one thousand million items or units in the United States
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of one million million items or units in Great Britain
- The cardinal number equal to 109.
- The cardinal number equal to 1012.
- An indefinitely large number.
- noun - a number
There are 7 letters in BILLION: B I I L L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BILLION
To search all scrabble anagrams of BILLION, to go: BILLION?
Rearrange the letters in BILLION and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BILLION
What's nearby BILLION
Lookup in Wiki for BILLION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BILLION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BILLION"