Is BABBLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BABBLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- noun - any of various insectivorous Old World birds with a loud incessant song
- One that babbles: a babbler of half-truths.
- A tape recording of several dozen voices talking at the same time, used as an antibugging device to make private or secret conversations inaudible to eavesdroppers.
- verb - to talk idly or excessively
There are 7 letters in BABBLER: A B B B E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BABBLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BABBLER, to go: BABBLER?
Rearrange the letters in BABBLER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BABBLER
6 letters out of BABBLER
5 letters out of BABBLER
4 letters out of BABBLER
3 letters out of BABBLER
2 letters out of BABBLER
Contextual use of BABBLER
What's nearby BABBLER
Lookup in Wiki for BABBLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BABBLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BABBLER"