Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ZEOLITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ZEOLITE exist?
Definitions of ZEOLITE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a family of glassy minerals analogous to feldspar containing hydrated aluminum silicates of calcium or sodium or potassium
- Any one of a family of hydrous aluminum silicate minerals, whose molecules enclose cations of sodium, potassium, calcium, strontium, or barium, or a corresponding synthetic compound, used chiefly as molecular filters and ion-exchange agents.
- adj - a mineral [n -S] : ZEOLITIC
There are 7 letters in ZEOLITE: E E I L O T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ZEOLITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ZEOLITE plus a wildcard: ZEOLITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ZEOLITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ZEOLITE
- Thisbeautiful zeolite consists of Apophyllite and Stilbite. It ...
- The lattices of the zeolite cages hold a natural negative charge which ...
- Water adsorption and desorption using zeolites
- zeolite supplements have become one of the most searched products at ...
- zeolite e cogenerazione Cogenerazione
- Learn about zeolite Experience the Benefit Within IBS Pro
- zeolite il nome che si d a un gruppo di cristalli che spesso si ...
- Mineral resource of the month natural and synthetic zeolites
- zeolites a really special mineral group
- La zeolite
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.