Scrabble word: YOUNGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOUNGS exist?
Definitions of YOUNGS in dictionaries:
- noun - any immature animal
- noun - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun - British physicist and Egyptologist
- noun - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- noun - English poet (1683-1765)
- noun - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- noun - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith
- noun - young people collectively
- adj - being in the early period of life or growth
There are 6 letters in YOUNGS: G N O S U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOUNGS plus a wildcard: YOUNGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOUNGS
Images for YOUNGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.