Scrabble word: YOUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOUNG exist?
Definitions of YOUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - any immature animal
- noun - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun - British physicist and Egyptologist
- noun - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- noun - English poet (1683-1765)
- noun - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- noun - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith
- noun - young people collectively
- adj - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - suggestive of youth
- adj - being in its early stage
- adj - not tried or tested by experience
- Being in an early period of life, development, or growth.
- Newly begun or formed; not advanced: The evening is still young.
- Of, belonging to, or suggestive of youth or early life: He is young for his age.
- Vigorous or fresh; youthful.
- Lacking experience; immature: a young hand at plowing.
- Being the junior of two people having the same name.
- Being of an early stage in a geologic cycle.
- Young persons considered as a group; youth: entertainment for the young.
- Offspring; brood: a lioness with her young.
- adj - being in the early period of life or growth
There are 5 letters in YOUNG: G N O U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YOUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YOUNG plus a wildcard: YOUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YOUNG
Images for YOUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.