Scrabble word: YOUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does YOUNG exist?
Definitions of YOUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - any immature animal
- noun - United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
- noun - British physicist and Egyptologist
- noun - United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
- noun - English poet (1683-1765)
- noun - United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
- noun - United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith
- noun - young people collectively
- adj - (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth
- adj - (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development
- adj - suggestive of youth
- adj - being in its early stage
- adj - not tried or tested by experience
- Being in an early period of life, development, or growth.
- Newly begun or formed; not advanced: The evening is still young.
- Of, belonging to, or suggestive of youth or early life: He is young for his age.
- Vigorous or fresh; youthful.
- Lacking experience; immature: a young hand at plowing.
- Being the junior of two people having the same name.
- Being of an early stage in a geologic cycle.
- Young persons considered as a group; youth: entertainment for the young.
- Offspring; brood: a lioness with her young.
- adj - being in the early period of life or growth