Scrabble word: YIELDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does YIELDED exist?
Definitions of YIELDED in dictionaries:
- verb - be the cause or source of
- verb - end resistance, as under pressure or force
- verb - give or supply
- verb - give over
- verb - give in, as to influence or pressure
- verb - move in order to make room for someone for something
- verb - cause to happen or be responsible for
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - be fatally overwhelmed
- verb - bring in
- verb - be flexible under stress of physical force
- verb - cease opposition
- verb - consent reluctantly
- verb - to give up
There are 7 letters in YIELDED: D D E E I L Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YIELDED plus a wildcard: YIELDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YIELDED
Images for YIELDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.