Scrabble word: WRIGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRIGGLE exist?
Definitions of WRIGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of wiggling
- verb - to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)
- To turn or twist the body with sinuous writhing motions; squirm.
- To proceed with writhing motions.
- To worm one’s way into or out of a situation; insinuate or extricate oneself by sly or subtle means.
- To move with a wriggling motion: wriggle a toe.
- To make (one’s way, for example) by or as if by wriggling: He wriggled his way into favor.
- A wriggling movement.
- A sinuous path, line, or marking.
- verb - to turn or twist in a sinuous manner
There are 7 letters in WRIGGLE: E G G I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRIGGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRIGGLE plus a wildcard: WRIGGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRIGGLE
Images for WRIGGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.