Scrabble word: WIGGLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIGGLER exist?
Definitions of WIGGLER in dictionaries:
- noun - one who can't stay still (especially a child)
- noun - larva of a mosquito
- noun - terrestrial worm that burrows into and helps aerate soil
- One that wiggles: a toddler who was a real wiggler on plane trips.
- The larva or pupa of a mosquito.
- verb - to move with short, quick movements from side to side
There are 7 letters in WIGGLER: E G G I L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIGGLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIGGLER plus a wildcard: WIGGLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIGGLER
Images for WIGGLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.