Scrabble word: WATTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATTLE exist?
Definitions of WATTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence
- noun - any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- verb - build of or with wattle
- verb - interlace to form wattle
- A construction of poles intertwined with twigs, reeds, or branches, used for walls, fences, and roofs.
- Material used for such construction.
- A fleshy, wrinkled, often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat, characteristic of certain birds, such as chickens or turkeys, and some lizards.
- Any of various Australian trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
- To construct from wattle.
- To weave into wattle.
- verb - to weave into a network