Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WATTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATTLE exist?
Definitions of WATTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a fleshy wrinkled and often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat of certain birds (chickens and turkeys) or lizards
- noun - framework consisting of stakes interwoven with branches to form a fence
- noun - any of various Australasian trees yielding slender poles suitable for wattle
- verb - build of or with wattle
- verb - interlace to form wattle
- A construction of poles intertwined with twigs, reeds, or branches, used for walls, fences, and roofs.
- Material used for such construction.
- A fleshy, wrinkled, often brightly colored fold of skin hanging from the neck or throat, characteristic of certain birds, such as chickens or turkeys, and some lizards.
- Any of various Australian trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
- To construct from wattle.
- To weave into wattle.
- v - to weave into a network
There are 6 letters in WATTLE: A E L T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATTLE plus a wildcard: WATTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.