Scrabble word: TRIVIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIVIAL exist?
Definitions of TRIVIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - of little substance or significance
- adj - concerned with trivialities
- Of little significance or value.
- Ordinary; commonplace.
- Concerned with or involving trivia.
- Relating to or designating a species; specific.
- Of, relating to, or being the solution of an equation in which every variable is equal to zero.
- These adjectives all apply to what is small and unimportant.