Scrabble word: TRIVIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIVIAL exist?
Definitions of TRIVIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - of little substance or significance
- adj - concerned with trivialities
- Of little significance or value.
- Ordinary; commonplace.
- Concerned with or involving trivia.
- Relating to or designating a species; specific.
- Of, relating to, or being the solution of an equation in which every variable is equal to zero.
- These adjectives all apply to what is small and unimportant.
There are 7 letters in TRIVIAL: A I I L R T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIVIAL plus a wildcard: TRIVIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIVIAL
Images for TRIVIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.