Scrabble word: TRIGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIGGER exist?
Definitions of TRIGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun
- noun - a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - release or pull the trigger on
- The lever pressed by the finger to discharge a firearm.
- A similar device used to release or activate a mechanism.
- An event that precipitates other events.
- A pulse or circuit that initiates the action of another component.
- To set off; initiate: a high-level meeting that triggered bitter bureaucratic debates.
- To fire or explode (a weapon or an explosive charge).
- verb - to set into action or motion
There are 7 letters in TRIGGER: E G G I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIGGER plus a wildcard: TRIGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIGGER
Images for TRIGGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.