Scrabble word: TRIGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIGGER exist?
Definitions of TRIGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun
- noun - a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen
- noun - an act that sets in motion some course of events
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - release or pull the trigger on
- The lever pressed by the finger to discharge a firearm.
- A similar device used to release or activate a mechanism.
- An event that precipitates other events.
- A pulse or circuit that initiates the action of another component.
- To set off; initiate: a high-level meeting that triggered bitter bureaucratic debates.
- To fire or explode (a weapon or an explosive charge).
- verb - to set into action or motion