Scrabble word: RIGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGGER exist?
Definitions of RIGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who rigs ships
- noun - a long slender pointed sable brush used by artists
- noun - someone who works on an oil rig
- noun - a sailing vessel with a specified rig
- One that rigs: oil and gas riggers.
- A ship with a specific kind of rigging.
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 6 letters in RIGGER: E G G I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGGER plus a wildcard: RIGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGGER
Images for RIGGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.