Scrabble word: SUSPENSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUSPENSE exist?
Definitions of SUSPENSE in dictionaries:
- noun - apprehension about what is going to happen
- noun - an uncertain cognitive state
- noun - excited anticipation of an approaching climax
- The condition of being physically suspended.
- The state or quality of being undecided, uncertain, or doubtful.
- Pleasurable excitement and anticipation regarding an outcome, such as the ending of a mystery novel.
- Anxiety or apprehension resulting from an uncertain, undecided, or mysterious situation.
- noun - a state of mental uncertainty or excitement