Scrabble word: STEPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEPPED exist?
Definitions of STEPPED in dictionaries:
- verb - shift or move by taking a step
- verb - put down or press the foot, place the foot
- verb - cause (a computer) to execute a single command
- verb - treat badly
- verb - furnish with steps
- verb - move with one's feet in a specific manner
- verb - walk a short distance to a specified place or in a specified manner
- verb - place (a ship's mast) in its step
- verb - measure (distances) by pacing
- verb - move or proceed as if by steps into a new situation
- verb - to move by lifting the foot and setting it down in another place
There are 7 letters in STEPPED: D E E P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEPPED plus a wildcard: STEPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEPPED
Images for STEPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.