Scrabble word: STEPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEPPED exist?
Definitions of STEPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
- noun - the distance covered by a step
- noun - the act of changing location by raising the foot and setting it down
- noun - support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway
- noun - relative position in a graded series
- noun - a short distance
- noun - the sound of a step of someone walking
- noun - a musical interval of two semitones
- noun - a mark of a foot or shoe on a surface
- noun - a solid block joined to the beams in which the heel of a ship's mast or capstan is fixed
- noun - a sequence of foot movements that make up a particular dance
- verb - to move by lifting the foot and setting it down in another place
There are 7 letters in STEPPED: D E E P P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEPPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEPPED plus a wildcard: STEPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEPPED
Images for STEPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.