Scrabble word: SHOEBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOEBOX exist?
Definitions of SHOEBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure resembling a shoebox (as a rectangular building or a cramped room or compartment)
- noun - an oblong rectangular (usually cardboard) box designed to hold a pair of shoes
- An oblong box, usually made of cardboard, for holding a pair of shoes.
- Something resembling or suggestive of such a box, as a plain, rectangular building or a cramped room or dwelling.
- noun - an oblong box for holding a pair of shoes