Scrabble word: SHOEBOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOEBOX exist?
Definitions of SHOEBOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure resembling a shoebox (as a rectangular building or a cramped room or compartment)
- noun - an oblong rectangular (usually cardboard) box designed to hold a pair of shoes
- An oblong box, usually made of cardboard, for holding a pair of shoes.
- Something resembling or suggestive of such a box, as a plain, rectangular building or a cramped room or dwelling.
- noun - an oblong box for holding a pair of shoes
There are 7 letters in SHOEBOX: B E H O O S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOEBOX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOEBOX plus a wildcard: SHOEBOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOEBOX
Images for SHOEBOX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.