Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITTING exist?
Definitions of PITTING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of small pits in a surface as a consequence of corrosion
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
- noun - (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
- noun - (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
- noun - a trap in the form of a concealed hole
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
- noun - a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
- n - an arrangement of cavities or depressions
There are 7 letters in PITTING: G I I N P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITTING plus a wildcard: PITTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITTING
- Copper pitting
- There is some very slight pitting on the lobe surfaces. Hard to ...
- pitting cherries
- pitting Kawasaki er-5 bj 2002 Klackern im Zylinderkopf Kawasaki ...
- My Fellow Brothers and Sisters Greetings
- The acid produced dissolves the metal. The pitting process is auto ...
- Vascular Examination
- pitting corrosion and crevice corrosion is avoided by
- ... Alloy 316L when considering pitting and crevice corrosion resistance