Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILGRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILGRIM exist?
Definitions of PILGRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who journeys in foreign lands
- noun - one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- noun - someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
- A religious devotee who journeys to a shrine or sacred place.
- One who embarks on a quest for something conceived of as sacred.
- A traveler.
- noun - a traveler or wanderer
There are 7 letters in PILGRIM: G I I L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILGRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILGRIM plus a wildcard: PILGRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILGRIM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILGRIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.