Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PILGRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILGRIM exist?
Definitions of PILGRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who journeys in foreign lands
- noun - one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- noun - someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
- A religious devotee who journeys to a shrine or sacred place.
- One who embarks on a quest for something conceived of as sacred.
- A traveler.
- n - a traveler or wanderer
There are 7 letters in PILGRIM: G I I L M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PILGRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PILGRIM plus a wildcard: PILGRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PILGRIM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PILGRIM
- Thanksgiving Gift
- haus ov duums guide to spotting a pilgrim haus ov duum
- ... pilgrim and dont you feel you should sound like John Wayne when you
- httppilgrim Costume
- pilgrim Lady Accessory Kit (Adult) - 22.29 - Thanksgiving Costumes at ...
- Costume Store - pilgrim Man Adult Costumes
- Yet another traditional Thanksgiving ensemble this pilgrim Man Adult ...
- Knucklehead Thanksgiving The 90-Pound Weakling of Holidays
- chronicles of the theme pilgrim
- Plus Size pilgrim Man Adult Costume - Colonial Costumes