Scrabble word: PILGRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PILGRIM exist?
Definitions of PILGRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who journeys in foreign lands
- noun - one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- noun - someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
- A religious devotee who journeys to a shrine or sacred place.
- One who embarks on a quest for something conceived of as sacred.
- A traveler.
- noun - a traveler or wanderer