Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIFTILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIFTILY exist?
Definitions of NIFTILY in dictionaries:
- adv - stylish; pleasing [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : NIFTILY
- n - something that is nifty
There are 7 letters in NIFTILY: F I I L N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIFTILY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIFTILY plus a wildcard: NIFTILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIFTILY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NIFTILY
- niftily designed commuter light
- niftily DONE
- niftily fold the Redfoots in half when replacing with heels and store ...
- The Short Films menu niftily shows off the title logos for the DVDs ...
- It comes with a durable cover that niftily turns into a tablet stand ...
- Joe Laney (niftily Stylized) on Myspace
- riparian plaza niftily framed by an arch
- This is a 1950 Chevrolet pickup In the background is a niftily kitschy
- ... seemed to me as i glided niftily through the woods i was homesick
- ... axe which can niftily switch between an axe and a sword on command