Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUZHIKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUZHIKS exist?
Definitions of MUZHIKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Russian peasant (especially prior to 1917)
- n - a Russian peasant
There are 7 letters in MUZHIKS: H I K M S U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUZHIKS plus a wildcard: MUZHIKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUZHIKS
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUZHIKS
- RUSSIAN REVOLUTION Peasants (muzhiks) VUVOX
- 140g2t lithonia - amerisuites in lithonia ga
- Reading the Moscow METRO
- RUSSIAN REVOLUTION Collective Farms VUVOX
- World War 2 Photos Hungarian Forces A Hired Russian Laborer
- (the 7th Sea) - ...