Scrabble word: MIDGET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDGET exist?
Definitions of MIDGET in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is markedly small
- adj - very small
- An extremely little person who is otherwise normally proportioned.
- A small or miniature version of something.
- A class of small objects, as a class of very small sailboats or racing cars.
- Miniature; diminutive.
- Belonging to a type or class much smaller than what is considered standard: a midget automobile.
- noun - a very small person
There are 6 letters in MIDGET: D E G I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIDGET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIDGET plus a wildcard: MIDGET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIDGET
Images for MIDGET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.