Scrabble word: MIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDDLE exist?
Definitions of MIDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - an intermediate part or section
- noun - the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- noun - time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
- verb - put in the middle
- adj - being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- adj - equally distant from the extremes
- adj - of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages
- adj - between an earlier and a later period of time
- Equally distant from extremes or limits; central: the middle point on a line.
- Being at neither one extreme nor the other; intermediate.
- Of or relating to a division of geologic time between an earlier and a later division: the Middle Paleozoic.
- Of a verb form or voice in which the subject both performs and is affected by the action specified.
- An area or a point equidistant between extremes; a center: the middle of a circle.
- Something intermediate between extremes; a mean.
- The interior portion: the middle of a chain.
- The middle part of the human body; the waist.
- A middle term.
- To place in the middle.
- To fold in the middle: middle the sail.
- verb - to place in the middle (the area or point equidistant from extremes or limits)
There are 6 letters in MIDDLE: D D E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIDDLE plus a wildcard: MIDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIDDLE
Images for MIDDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.