Scrabble word: MIDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIDDLE exist?
Definitions of MIDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- noun - an intermediate part or section
- noun - the middle area of the human torso (usually in front)
- noun - time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
- verb - put in the middle
- adj - being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series
- adj - equally distant from the extremes
- adj - of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages
- adj - between an earlier and a later period of time
- Equally distant from extremes or limits; central: the middle point on a line.
- Being at neither one extreme nor the other; intermediate.
- Of or relating to a division of geologic time between an earlier and a later division: the Middle Paleozoic.
- Of a verb form or voice in which the subject both performs and is affected by the action specified.
- An area or a point equidistant between extremes; a center: the middle of a circle.
- Something intermediate between extremes; a mean.
- The interior portion: the middle of a chain.
- The middle part of the human body; the waist.
- A middle term.
- To place in the middle.
- To fold in the middle: middle the sail.
- verb - to place in the middle (the area or point equidistant from extremes or limits)