Scrabble word: MAGICIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGICIAN exist?
Definitions of MAGICIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who performs magic tricks to amuse an audience
- noun - one who practices magic or sorcery
- A sorcerer; a wizard.
- One who performs magic for entertainment or diversion.
- One whose formidable skill or art seems to be magical: a magician with words.
- noun - one skilled in magic
There are 8 letters in MAGICIAN: A A C G I I M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGICIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGICIAN plus a wildcard: MAGICIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGICIAN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGICIAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.