Scrabble word: LOOPHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOPHOLE exist?
Definitions of LOOPHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ambiguity (especially one in the text of a law or contract) that makes it possible to evade a difficulty or obligation
- noun - a small hole in a fortified wall
- A way of escaping a difficulty, especially an omission or ambiguity in the wording of a contract or law that provides a means of evading compliance.
- A small hole or slit in a wall, especially one through which small arms may be fired.
- verb - to make small openings in
There are 8 letters in LOOPHOLE: E H L L O O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOPHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOPHOLE plus a wildcard: LOOPHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOPHOLE
Images for LOOPHOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.