Scrabble word: LOOPHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOPHOLE exist?
Definitions of LOOPHOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - an ambiguity (especially one in the text of a law or contract) that makes it possible to evade a difficulty or obligation
- noun - a small hole in a fortified wall
- A way of escaping a difficulty, especially an omission or ambiguity in the wording of a contract or law that provides a means of evading compliance.
- A small hole or slit in a wall, especially one through which small arms may be fired.
- verb - to make small openings in