Scrabble word: LIBRARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRARY exist?
Definitions of LIBRARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room where books are kept
- noun - a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- noun - a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- noun - (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- noun - a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.
- A collection of such materials, especially when systematically arranged.
- A room in a private home for such a collection.
- An institution or a foundation maintaining such a collection.
- A commercial establishment that lends books for a fee.
- A series or set of books issued by a publisher.
- A collection of recorded data or tapes arranged for ease of use.
- A collection of standard programs, routines, or subroutines, often related to a specific application, that are available for general use.
- noun - a place where literary materials are kept for reading and reference