Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIBRARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRARY exist?
Definitions of LIBRARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a room where books are kept
- noun - a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- noun - a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- noun - (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- noun - a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.
- A collection of such materials, especially when systematically arranged.
- A room in a private home for such a collection.
- An institution or a foundation maintaining such a collection.
- A commercial establishment that lends books for a fee.
- A series or set of books issued by a publisher.
- A collection of recorded data or tapes arranged for ease of use.
- A collection of standard programs, routines, or subroutines, often related to a specific application, that are available for general use.
- n - a place where literary materials are kept for reading and reference
There are 7 letters in LIBRARY: A B I L R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBRARY plus a wildcard: LIBRARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBRARY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBRARY
- About the Ambrit library Circulation Procedures
- Kansas City Public library Missouri iDesignArch Interior Design ...
- Frenchmans Bay library bookshelves
- Some attractions within Map of Ancient Alexandria Map
- Kids Small Bedroom Design Ideas By Sergi Mengot Workspace and library ...
- the friends of the library will hold its semi annual book sale march 5 ...
- LMN Architects Seattle Central library
- UNLV Libraries Lied library Floor Plans First Floor
- The new building for the Pulitzer Foundation for the Arts is the first ...
- View page two of this Librarian resume sample
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.