Is LIBRARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBRARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a room where books are kept
- noun - a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
- noun - a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- noun - (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- noun - a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.
- A collection of such materials, especially when systematically arranged.
- A room in a private home for such a collection.
- An institution or a foundation maintaining such a collection.
- A commercial establishment that lends books for a fee.
- A series or set of books issued by a publisher.
- A collection of recorded data or tapes arranged for ease of use.
- A collection of standard programs, routines, or subroutines, often related to a specific application, that are available for general use.
- noun - a place where literary materials are kept for reading and reference
There are 7 letters in LIBRARY: A B I L R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBRARY, to go: LIBRARY?
Rearrange the letters in LIBRARY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIBRARY
6 letters out of LIBRARY
5 letters out of LIBRARY
4 letters out of LIBRARY
3 letters out of LIBRARY
2 letters out of LIBRARY
Contextual use of LIBRARY
Images for LIBRARY
What's nearby LIBRARY
Lookup in Wiki for LIBRARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBRARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBRARY"