Scrabble word: LEXICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEXICAL exist?
Definitions of LEXICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to words
- adj - of or relating to dictionaries
- Of or relating to the vocabulary, words, or morphemes of a language.
- Of or relating to lexicography or a lexicon.
- adj - pertaining to the words of a language
There are 7 letters in LEXICAL: A C E I L L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEXICAL plus a wildcard: LEXICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEXICAL
Images for LEXICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.