Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KRUMMHORN
In which Scrabble dictionary does KRUMMHORN exist?
Definitions of KRUMMHORN in dictionaries:
- noun - a Renaissance woodwind with a double reed and a curving tube (crooked horn)
- A wind instrument of the Renaissance with a curving tube and a double reed.
There are 9 letters in KRUMMHORN: H K M M N O R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KRUMMHORN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KRUMMHORN plus a wildcard: KRUMMHORN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KRUMMHORN
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KRUMMHORN
- krummhorn - Heinrich-Schtz-Haus Bad Kstritz
- Deutsche Lieder ...
- Duden krummhorn Rechtschreibung Bedeutung Definition
- krummhorn on new windchest
- ... krummhornRankett) und Orgel - Partitur - di-arezzo the World of Sheet
- ... Cormorne Susato Cromorne tnor Tournebout Crumhorn krummhorn
- Gedeckt mit Rohraufsatz z.B. Rohrflte Rohrpommer Rohrgedackt ...
- Die Truhenorgel in der Friedhofskapelle
- The set of chimes in the organ at St. Raphaels Cathedral Dubuque ...
- sample-files of renaissance-instruments
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.