Scrabble word: JUSTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUSTIFY exist?
Definitions of JUSTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - show to be reasonable or provide adequate ground for
- verb - show to be right by providing justification or proof
- verb - defend, explain, clear away, or make excuses for by reasoning
- verb - let off the hook
- verb - adjust the spaces between words
- To demonstrate or prove to be just, right, or valid: justified each budgetary expense as necessary; anger that is justified by the circumstances.
- To declare free of blame; absolve.
- To free (a human being) of the guilt and penalty attached to grievous sin.
- To demonstrate sufficient legal reason for (an action taken).
- To prove to be qualified as a bondsman.
- To adjust the spacing within (lines in a document, for example), so that the lines end evenly at a straight margin.
- verb - to show to be just, right, or valid
There are 7 letters in JUSTIFY: F I J S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUSTIFY plus a wildcard: JUSTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUSTIFY
Images for JUSTIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.