Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUJIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUJIS exist?
Definitions of FUJIS in dictionaries:
- noun - shrubby Japanese cherry tree having pale pink blossoms
- noun - an extinct volcano in south central Honshu that is the highest peak in Japan
- n - a silk fabric
There are 5 letters in FUJIS: F I J S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUJIS plus a wildcard: FUJIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUJIS
Images for FUJIS
- fujis del Adios
- Asiatic lilies
- fujis Multicolore
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- fujis.jpg 27-Jul-2008 0425 51K
- Here we see two identical fujis (model S2800 Zoom to be precise).
- Fuji FinePix S100FS - Ultra-high precision Fujinon lens
- PHOTOSMAPS in All Bases - Japan Forum
- Fresh fujis by gifsthebrony on deviantART
- fujis Lcheln