Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUJI
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUJI exist?
Definitions of FUJI in dictionaries:
- noun - shrubby Japanese cherry tree having pale pink blossoms
- noun - an extinct volcano in south central Honshu that is the highest peak in Japan
- A city of central Honshu, Japan, at the foot of Mount Fuji.
- n - a silk fabric
There are 4 letters in FUJI: F I J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUJI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUJI plus a wildcard: FUJI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUJI
Images for FUJI
- ColdAvenger Athlete Set to Summit Mount fuji to Honor Fallen Heroes
- Mount fuji - Scaling the Symbol of Japan
- Ski Soldiers Mount fuji is Conquered by the Skis
- Mt fuji Oct
- File070127 tanuki-fuji.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- News - Season for climbing Mt fuji - Official Tourism Guide for Japan ...
- Il Monte fuji Day Giapponizzati
- Rethink Quality fuji and Me
- Mt. fujiYamanashi Travel Guide
- FileMount fuji from Hotel Mt fuji 1995-2-7.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.