Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKERS exist?
Definitions of JOKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- noun - a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 6 letters in JOKERS: E J K O R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOKERS plus a wildcard: JOKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOKERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.