Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKS exist?
Definitions of JERKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull stupid fatuous person
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- noun - (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- noun - raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- verb - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 5 letters in JERKS: E J K R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JERKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERKS plus a wildcard: JERKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERKS
Images for JERKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.