Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERK
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERK exist?
Definitions of JERK in dictionaries:
- noun - a dull stupid fatuous person
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- noun - (mechanics) the rate of change of acceleration
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- noun - raising a weight from shoulder height to above the head by straightening the arms
- noun - a sudden abrupt pull
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- To give a sudden quick thrust, push, pull, or twist to.
- To throw or toss with a quick abrupt motion.
- To utter abruptly or sharply: jerked out the answer.
- To make and serve (icecream sodas, for example) at a soda fountain.
- To move in sudden abrupt motions; jolt: The train jerked ahead.
- To make spasmodic motions: My legs jerked from fatigue.
- A sudden abrupt motion, such as a yank or twist.
- A jolting or lurching motion.
- A sudden reflexive or spasmodic muscular movement.
- A dull, stupid, or fatuous person.
- A lift in which the weight is heaved overhead from shoulder height with a quick motion.
- Being or relating to a method of barbecuing meat that has been seasoned and wrapped in leaves of the allspice tree: jerk chicken; jerk pork.
- verb - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 4 letters in JERK: E J K R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JERK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERK plus a wildcard: JERK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERK
Images for JERK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.