Scrabble word: JOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKER exist?
Definitions of JOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- noun - a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- One who tells or plays jokes.
- An insolent person who seeks to make a show of cleverness.
- A person, especially an annoying or inept one: Some joker is blocking my driveway.
- A playing card, usually printed with a picture of a jester, used in certain games as the highest-ranking card or as a wild card.
- A minor clause in a document such as a legislative bill that voids or changes its original or intended purpose.
- An unforeseen but important difficulty, fact, or circumstance.
- A deceptive means of getting the better of someone.
- verb - to say something amusing