Scrabble word: JOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKER exist?
Definitions of JOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who enjoys telling or playing jokes
- noun - a person who does something thoughtless or annoying
- noun - an inconspicuous clause in a document or bill that affects its meaning in a way that is not immediately apparent
- noun - a playing card that is usually printed with a picture of a jester
- One who tells or plays jokes.
- An insolent person who seeks to make a show of cleverness.
- A person, especially an annoying or inept one: Some joker is blocking my driveway.
- A playing card, usually printed with a picture of a jester, used in certain games as the highest-ranking card or as a wild card.
- A minor clause in a document such as a legislative bill that voids or changes its original or intended purpose.
- An unforeseen but important difficulty, fact, or circumstance.
- A deceptive means of getting the better of someone.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 5 letters in JOKER: E J K O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOKER plus a wildcard: JOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOKER
Images for JOKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.