Scrabble word: JOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKE exist?
Definitions of JOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - a triviality not to be taken seriously
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- A mischievous trick; a prank.
- An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
- Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
- An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His preference for loud ties was the joke of the office.
- To tell or play jokes; jest.
- To make fun of; tease.
- verb - to say something amusing