Scrabble word: JOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKE exist?
Definitions of JOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - a triviality not to be taken seriously
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- A mischievous trick; a prank.
- An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
- Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
- An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His preference for loud ties was the joke of the office.
- To tell or play jokes; jest.
- To make fun of; tease.
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 4 letters in JOKE: E J K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOKE plus a wildcard: JOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOKE
Images for JOKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.