Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKE exist?
Definitions of JOKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - a triviality not to be taken seriously
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.
- A mischievous trick; a prank.
- An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
- Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.
- An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His preference for loud ties was the joke of the office.
- To tell or play jokes; jest.
- To make fun of; tease.
- v - to say something amusing
There are 4 letters in JOKE: E J K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOKE plus a wildcard: JOKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOKE
Images for JOKE
- jokes for English teachers and trainers
- ALA Midwinter Awesome jokes and Free Books
- The Best Poker jokes
- THE FREEDOM POST OBAMA jokeS
- exual joke Wait Honey Im Coming eMusic info
- No joke
- Funny jokes - Best jokes - jokesBa.com -
- More Marathi jokes
- ... The Reels - y2cl789FTR40 Mr. Blonde joke (Reservoir Dogs 1992
- Tampon joke at Mastercard jokes