Scrabble word: JOKES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOKES exist?
Definitions of JOKES in dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - activity characterized by good humor
- noun - a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- noun - a triviality not to be taken seriously
- verb - tell a joke
- verb - act in a funny or teasing way
- verb - to say something amusing
There are 5 letters in JOKES: E J K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOKES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOKES plus a wildcard: JOKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOKES
Images for JOKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.