Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKY exist?
Definitions of JERKY in dictionaries:
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- adj - lacking a steady rhythm
- adj - marked by abrupt transitions
- adj - having or revealing stupidity
- Characterized by jerks or jerking: a jerky train ride.
- Foolish; silly: jerky ideas about saving money.
- Meat cured by jerking.
- adv - characterized by jerking movements [adj JERKIER, JERKIEST] : JERKILY
- n - dried meat
There are 5 letters in JERKY: E J K R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERKY plus a wildcard: JERKY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERKY
Images for JERKY
- ... jerky get any higher than this are your jerky will come out VERY
- Our Beef jerky is completely handmade using USDA approved Eye of Round ...
- Essential Bread BEEF jerky
- Cooking From Scratch Beef jerky
- Montys Smoked jerky - Tenderfoot - Beef jerky
- urban guy nation BEEF jerky
- Venision jerky
- Brief jerky- undies made from beef jerky weird from Popgloss - a daily ...
- Buffalo jerky Meat LBR Buffalo Burgers Buffalo Meat Buffalo ...
- The good news is that making beef jerky at home is affordable and easy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.