Scrabble word: JERKY
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKY exist?
Definitions of JERKY in dictionaries:
- noun - meat (especially beef) cut in strips and dried in the sun
- adj - lacking a steady rhythm
- adj - marked by abrupt transitions
- adj - having or revealing stupidity
- Characterized by jerks or jerking: a jerky train ride.
- Foolish; silly: jerky ideas about saving money.
- Meat cured by jerking.
- adv - characterized by jerking movements [adj JERKIER, JERKIEST] : JERKILY
- noun - dried meat