Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKING exist?
Definitions of JERKING in dictionaries:
- noun - an abrupt spasmodic movement
- verb - pull, or move with a sudden movement
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
- verb - throw or toss with a quick motion
- adj - lacking a steady rhythm
- v - to move with a sharp, sudden motion
There are 7 letters in JERKING: E G I J K N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERKING plus a wildcard: JERKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JERKING
- FITBOMB Mondays Workout jerking & Jumping
- Walk VS. Jerk ZVOL SI SVHO FAVORITA
- Hyperblogic November 2009
- jerking - The Cool Crowd
- STR8 JERKIN jerk jerking dance hip-hop rap music Cards from Zazzle.com
- Best jerking. Every City & Every State bettercarhire.com
- Tales from the Batshit Batshit Batshit Insane VT Secession Edition ...
- jerking Illegal Newsflavor
- Get Outdoors - Lee Vining Ice Conditions and Topo with Routes ...
- jerking Ranger
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.