Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JERKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does JERKIN exist?
Definitions of JERKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a tight sleeveless and collarless jacket (often made of leather) worn by men in former times
- A close-fitting, hip-length, collarless jacket having no sleeves but often extended shoulders, belted and worn over a doublet by men especially in the 16th century.
- A short, close-fitting, often sleeveless coat or jacket, usually of leather.
- n - a sleeveless jacket
There are 6 letters in JERKIN: E I J K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JERKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JERKIN plus a wildcard: JERKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JERKIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JERKIN
- jerkin Graphics Code jerkin Comments & Pictures
- Quilted jerkin - maskworld.com
- jerkin keeps me off the streets it makes things clear so I can stay ...
- Rangers jerkin 2010 Graphics Code Rangers jerkin 2010 Comments ...
- All about jerkin (The Dance) Jerk Moves on the News Make Your ...
- jerkin The Dance Craze Becomes The Movie - CinemaBlend.com
- jerkin Mike Kane Seattle Photographer 206 718 0347 kanefoto ...
- jerkin Dance Moves Facebook Cover - PageCovers.com
- jerkin FOR LIFE