Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INNOCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INNOCENCE exist?
Definitions of INNOCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of innocent naivete
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a state or condition of being innocent of a specific crime or offense
- Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
- Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
- Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
- Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naiveté.
- Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
- Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.
- One that is innocent.
- See <A href="AHD3_B.
There are 9 letters in INNOCENCE: C C E E I N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INNOCENCE plus a wildcard: INNOCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNOCENCE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INNOCENCE
- The Return to innocence Your Thoughts Matter with Joanne Cipressi
- innocence Mini Lithograph (5 x 7 2006)
- Return to innocence by cosmosue on deviantART
- Reeling the Movie Review Shows review of innocence
- ... innocence Both young children and lambs are symbols of innocence
- innocence by Vuelo on deviantART
- FileSmiles of innocence.jpg - Wikimedia Commons