Scrabble word: INNOCENCE
Is INNOCENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of INNOCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of innocent naivete
- noun - the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong
- noun - a state or condition of being innocent of a specific crime or offense
- Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
- Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
- Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
- Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naiveté.
- Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
- Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.
- One that is innocent.
There are 9 letters in INNOCENCE: C C E E I N N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INNOCENCE
Click to search all anagrams of INNOCENCE plus a wildcard: INNOCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INNOCENCE
Images for INNOCENCE
Lookup in Wiki for INNOCENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.