Scrabble word: HOTBED
Is HOTBED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HOTBED in dictionaries:
- noun - a situation that is ideal for rapid development (especially of something bad)
- noun - a bed of earth covered with glass and heated by rotting manure to promote the growth of plants
- An environment conducive to vigorous growth or development, especially of something undesirable: a hotbed of intrigue.
- A glass-covered bed of soil heated with fermenting manure or by electricity, used for the germination of seeds or for protecting tender plants.
- noun - a bed of rich soil
There are 6 letters in HOTBED: B D E H O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOTBED
Click to search all anagrams of HOTBED plus a wildcard: HOTBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOTBED
Images for HOTBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.