Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GNEISSIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNEISSIC exist?
Definitions of GNEISSIC in dictionaries:
- adj - a type of rock [n -ES] : GNEISSIC
There are 8 letters in GNEISSIC: C E G I I N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNEISSIC plus a wildcard: GNEISSIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNEISSIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GNEISSIC
- gneissic band.
- Figure 1A. Geology (after Swiss tectonic map httpwww.bwg.admin ...
- hisart and topics by using the amazing truth gneissic banding
- Revista Brasileira de Geofsica - Airborne geophysical and tectonics ...
- PROFESSOR and Endowed Chair in Resource Geoscience and Geotechnics
- Middle-Late Jurassic to Early Cretaceous transtension and ...
- ... stocks and dikes particularly nearby the Chastellux gneissic domain
- Preliminary scoping studies of Baggy Green have shown that it is sub ...
- Figure 4. Lower Lithological succession of the metamorphic and ...