Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GNEISSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does GNEISSES exist?
Definitions of GNEISSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a laminated metamorphic rock similar to granite
- adj - a type of rock [n -ES] : GNEISSIC
There are 8 letters in GNEISSES: E E G I N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GNEISSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GNEISSES plus a wildcard: GNEISSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GNEISSES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GNEISSES
- hand specimen image showing ... view A XPL view showing the overall ...
- Nanga Parbat Virtual Field Trip Migmatitic gneisses of the Nanga ...
- Lewisian gneisses.
- Dike Pegmatite dike cross-cutting basement gneisses Deu Gungbu ...
- Really complex deformation in rocks can produce patterns as complex as ...
- Amphibolite Rock
- Anais da Academia Brasileira de Cincias - Chemical composition of ...
- 1994) for the gabbroic rocks amphibolite leucogranite and gneisses ...
- ... gneisses marbles and granites marinova zagorchev 1990 1993
- Black gabro Oulainen Black
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.