Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORKED exist?
Definitions of FORKED in dictionaries:
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- adj - resembling a fork
- adj - having two meanings with intent to deceive
- Containing or characterized by a fork: a forked river.
- Shaped like or similar to a fork: forked lightning; a forked tail.
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 6 letters in FORKED: D E F K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORKED plus a wildcard: FORKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORKED
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORKED
- WHITE MAN SPEAKS WITH forked TONGUE
- forked lightning - Nature - 1680 x 1050 - Desktop wallpapers & photos ...
- ... 2013 bad intentions in Christies forked River re-election send-up
- ... are fully grown spikes or small forked antlers with two points
- Spears The Realm Of The Dark Blade
- forked River Barnegat Bay New Jersey Tide Station Location Guide
- Il Giardino Sul Mare forked River - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor
- C73][M.Graverayd & WAVE - On Your Mark -forked road-][Esnips ...
- ... We just bought 5000 forks and forked our neighbors yard . (Spoon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.