Scrabble word: FOOTWORK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTWORK exist?
Definitions of FOOTWORK in dictionaries:
- noun - the manner of using the feet
- noun - skillful maneuvering or dealing
- The manner in which the feet are used or maneuvered, as in boxing or in figure skating.
- Work that involves moving around on foot; legwork.
- Skillful dealing or maneuvering; tactics: “They’ve built a corporate empire on dazzling financial footwork” (Christopher Farrell).
- noun - the use of the feet
There are 8 letters in FOOTWORK: F K O O O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTWORK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTWORK plus a wildcard: FOOTWORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTWORK
Images for FOOTWORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.