Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLYSPECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYSPECK exist?
Definitions of FLYSPECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a tiny dark speck made by the excrement of a fly
- adj - very small
- A small dark speck or stain made by the excrement of a fly.
- A minute or insignificant spot.
- To mark or foul with flyspecks.
- To examine closely or in minute detail; scrutinize: “[The company’s] performance will be flyspecked for clues as to how well it will do over the calendar year” (Harry A.
- verb - to mark with minute spots
There are 8 letters in FLYSPECK: C E F K L P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLYSPECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLYSPECK plus a wildcard: FLYSPECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLYSPECK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLYSPECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.