Scrabble word: FLYSPECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLYSPECK exist?
Definitions of FLYSPECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a tiny dark speck made by the excrement of a fly
- adj - very small
- A small dark speck or stain made by the excrement of a fly.
- A minute or insignificant spot.
- To mark or foul with flyspecks.
- To examine closely or in minute detail; scrutinize: “[The company’s] performance will be flyspecked for clues as to how well it will do over the calendar year” (Harry A.
- verb - to mark with minute spots