Scrabble word: FINESSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINESSE exist?
Definitions of FINESSE in dictionaries:
- noun - subtly skillful handling of a situation
- Refinement and delicacy of performance, execution, or artisanship.
- Skillful, subtle handling of a situation; tactful, diplomatic maneuvering.
- The playing of a card in a suit in which one holds a nonsequential higher card, either to induce an opponent to play an intermediate card that one’s partner can then top or to win the trick economically.
- A stratagem in which one appears to decline an advantage.
- To accomplish by the use of finesse.
- To handle with a deceptive or evasive strategy.
- To play (a card) as a finesse.
- To use finesse.
- To make a finesse in cards.
- verb - to bring about by adroit maneuvering
There are 7 letters in FINESSE: E E F I N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINESSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINESSE plus a wildcard: FINESSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINESSE
Images for FINESSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.