Scrabble word: FINESSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINESSE exist?
Definitions of FINESSE in dictionaries:
- noun - subtly skillful handling of a situation
- Refinement and delicacy of performance, execution, or artisanship.
- Skillful, subtle handling of a situation; tactful, diplomatic maneuvering.
- The playing of a card in a suit in which one holds a nonsequential higher card, either to induce an opponent to play an intermediate card that one’s partner can then top or to win the trick economically.
- A stratagem in which one appears to decline an advantage.
- To accomplish by the use of finesse.
- To handle with a deceptive or evasive strategy.
- To play (a card) as a finesse.
- To use finesse.
- To make a finesse in cards.
- verb - to bring about by adroit maneuvering