Scrabble word: EPITHET
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPITHET exist?
Definitions of EPITHET in dictionaries:
- noun - a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
- noun - descriptive word or phrase
- A term used to characterize a person or thing, such as rosy-fingered in rosy-fingered dawn or the Great in Catherine the Great.
- A term used as a descriptive substitute for the name or title of a person, such as The Great Emancipator for Abraham Lincoln.
- An abusive or contemptuous word or phrase.
- A word in the scientific name of an animal or a plant following the name of the genus and denoting a species, variety, or other division of the genus, as sativa in Lactuca sativa.
- noun - a term used to characterize a person or thing
There are 7 letters in EPITHET: E E H I P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPITHET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPITHET plus a wildcard: EPITHET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPITHET
Images for EPITHET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.