Scrabble word: EMBRYO
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMBRYO exist?
Definitions of EMBRYO in dictionaries:
- noun - (botany) a minute rudimentary plant contained within a seed or an archegonium
- noun - an animal organism in the early stages of growth and differentiation that in higher forms merge into fetal stages but in lower forms terminate in commencement of larval life
- An organism in its early stages of development, especially before it has reached a distinctively recognizable form.
- An organism at any time before full development, birth, or hatching.
- The fertilized egg of a vertebrate animal following cleavage.
- In human beings, the prefetal product of conception from implantation through the eighth week of development.
- The minute, rudimentary plant contained within a seed or an archegonium.
- A rudimentary or beginning stage: “To its founding fathers, the European [Economic] Community was the embryo of the United States of Europe” (Economist).
- noun - an organism in its early stages of development
There are 6 letters in EMBRYO: B E M O R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMBRYO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMBRYO plus a wildcard: EMBRYO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMBRYO
Images for EMBRYO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.